Sport Integrity Officer, KEA Fair Play Code Hella - Sport Integrity & Transparency, Greece
Nikolaos Theodorou, parallel with his social humanitarian and sport volunteer work, represents, as General Secretary, the NATIONAL SPORT INTEGRITY PLATFORM [ Council of Europe recommendations] bearing the name: KEA FAIR PLAY CODE HELLAS.
He acts as, H.R.D research executive of the Greek Institute of Employment & Human Resources & research associate of Greek Statistics Authority. He has been working professionally for a decade in the sports industry & in NFPO-NGO sports organizations, before undertaking a four years’ time, challenging H.R.M. role, in ATHENS 2004 Olympic & Paralympics Volunteers Division.
Having experienced, a five years’ time top managerial role at the E.C. Greek National Agency – L.d.Vinci - Pro Education & Vocational Training L.L.P. program, Nikolaos, run, on behalf of NGO TRANSPARENCY INTERNATIONAL / E.P.F.L - / D.F.L - / SUPERLEAGUE HELLAS, the “Greek leg” of the educational training prevention awareness E.C. joint euro project ‘’STAYING ON SIDE, HOW TO STOP MATCH FIXING’’ in 18 SUPERLEAGUE F.Cs , all over Greece.
As national expert in sport integrity consults on behalf of Greece the E.C. and WADA consortiums such as:
- "FIX the FIXING “ - Proactive quelling of Sports Events Manipulation " -
- "SPORT WHISTLE” - “Whistleblowing of Harmful irregularities in Sport Through Learning and Education”
- “C.S.I - Coach Sport Integrity – Educating sport coach to tackle match-fixing
- “A.D.V.I.C.E – Anti-Doping Values in Coaching Education” – Educating sport coach to prevent doping in young athletes and players in competitive and grassroots sports
- “WADA whistle-DOP” whistleblowing learning and education for athletes and athletes support staff